Samstag

Less is More!

(At least sometimes...)

Another night out = Another question!
 How do I get ready the fastest without...

a, looking like a hot mess
b, leaving a hot mess behind
c, feeling like a hot mess 
(as in "what the heck? The cab is already here and I still need to paint my nails?!")

My solution to keep the hot and ditch the mess:

On my face:
Same as in my last tutorial except for the blush. I replaced the Illamasqua blush with Mac's Fleur Power blush.

On my lips:
Mac's lipglass in Chai, a greyish nude which does a great job toning down the red pigments of my lips. 

On my eyes: 
I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion as a base and started off by packing on Mac's Eyeshadow in Wood Winked on my entire lid up to my brow bone. I applied Mac's Eyeshadow in Embark in the outer V-area and blended out any harsh edges by dipping my blending brush a teeny-tiny bit into Mac's Sumptuous Oive eyeshadow.
After that, I lined My water line, my tight line as well as my upper and lower lash line with Mac's Black Track Fluid Line and blended out the liner with the green eyeshadow I used earlier.
To top it all off I applied two coats of Covergirl's Lash Blast Mascara to my upper an lower lashes.


Et voilà! 



I hope you have great time experimenting or/and trying out this look!
x
Ela

Keine Kommentare:

Follow this blog with

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...