Samstag

10 Minutes away from OH LÀ LÀ

Whenever I don't have enough time or I feel a little lazy for an extravagant occasion make up, I like to do this simple yet quite eye catching look! 

Of the top of my head I can think of four advantages of this look: 
1. It only takes about 10 minutes.
2. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this look.
3. It flatters vanilla, chocolate and every skin colour in between...
4. ...Plus I love how it enhances my sensuality.




What I use to achieve this look!
On my face:
*Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation
*Mac's Pro Longwear Concealer - to cover up my under eye circles & any redness
*Macs' Bronzing Powder - applied along my cheekbones and up my temples 
*Ilamasqua's Cream Blusher in "Rude": just a teeny-tiny bit dabbed on the apples of my cheeks

On my eyes & lips:
*Urban Decay's Primer Potion - to ensure that my eyeshadow wont start smudging
*Essence's Eyeshadow Pencil (any gold eyeshadow will do) - on my entire lid & up to my brow bone
* The same Bronzing Powder - applied to my brow bone to emphasise the cat-eye effect
*Mac's "Blacktrack" Fluidline
*Mac's "black tied" Eyeshadow: on top of the Fluidline to set it & provide a longer wear
*Cover Girl's Lash Blast
*Rimmel's Brow Pencil
*H&M's Brow Gel
*Mac's Lip Pencil in "Brick"- to line and fill in my lips
*Mac's Lipstick in "Russian Red" - just dabbed on top of the lip liner



What do you think, girls?
Will you wear this look on the next special occasion?



x
Ela

ps: If there is any other look you would like to see a post of, just let me know! ;)







Keine Kommentare:

Follow this blog with

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...