Samstag

12022011

An outfit of the day
....finally!


I just got home from Dallas (Texas) where I was booked for a shoot when I received a text message from my booker saying that I had to go to a casting. Sure thing all I wanted to do is to stay in my sweats for the rest of the day, but duty called. 
I decided to wear something classic, clean and effortless. 

*Sweater: Forever21
*Blazer: Zara
*Jeans & Belt: Bershka 
*Shoes: Pura Lopez 
*Bag: Chloé


Enjoy your weekend! 
Go out! Stay in! 
Whatever you do have fun!! 
;)


x
Ela

3 Kommentare:

A Girl En Route hat gesagt…

I love the outfit, especially the pants. Looks great!

http://beautybarista.blogspot.com

Amy hat gesagt…

cute outfit :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

you look so tall like model here!
ima new follower :]

Follow this blog with

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...