Montag

I wear BLACK until there is something darker


Now to make this post more enjoyable for all those colour fanatics among us, I'll take you on a spin. 
Here I come head to toe dipped into the colour wheel.

Woohoo! 
I feel dizzy and a little high on sugar. I should probably drop those jelly beans.
Anyways... 
Of course I had to get sick at work (e.g. me in lingerie versus the A/C or me versus fake rain) which left me spending last week horizontally, hugging my blanket, only alternating between my bed and the couch 
AND -probably the only positive thing- watching The Big Bang Theory. 
So far for an exciting update on my life. 
HAH!


I love wearing black! 
If I had to choose one colour or non-colour in this case to wear for the rest of my life, it would probably be black. 
The only catch? 
S U M M E R
There is no way I'll wear black on a hot summer day, so I'd probably have to end up flashing everyone who crosses my path. Hmm...that actually sounds like a lot of fun but I'm certainly not brave enough for that. 
- So, that's not an option either.
Good thing the temperature dropped, no ones eyesight will get hurt and I can wear black from head to toe without hot flashes.
To give this look an even stronger impact, I added a touch of an uniform-feel with the pointy shoulder pads of the blazer and the silver caps of the heels. 

Blazer, Blouse & Shoes - ZARA /  Leather Shorts - H&M Trend / Stud Bracelet - Forever21


What's your favourite colour when it comes to clothes? 


x
Ela


12 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love this outfit!

I'm a really colorful person, but lately I'm using so much black clothes and it's so cool and sexy that I love it !

http://universeandyou.wordpress.com/

Xoxo from japan.

Unknown hat gesagt…

I love your Blog! I love all colors and patterns, but I love Blues in all shades! But I can appreciate an all black chic look! Love you outfit.

Check me out and follow back:
www.endlessinspiration4u.blogspot.com

India hat gesagt…

You look amazing! Love it!

Sammie hat gesagt…

i like black,especially in fall and winter

join my small giveaway if you want to :)

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Melina-Lajolie hat gesagt…

great pics! great style :)
would u like to follow each other? :)
xx
melina from melina-lajolie.blogspot.com

Phuong hat gesagt…

you look gorgeous, love the heels!

Travel in Style

Unknown hat gesagt…

i love the title of this post! made me smile :)

and i love your heels. i haven't seen those in the States yet but I will be on the lookout. i love your blog as well, and ihope we can be blogging friends :)

linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

Nora hat gesagt…

I'm just like you, I do love black. But recently I've been accessorizing with gold a lot! You are such a doll in these pictures! I love that blazer and your legs seem to go for miles!

Nora
www.norafinds.tumblr.com

Doro912 hat gesagt…

That looks very great!

:)

Doro912
http://doro912beautylounge.blogspot.com/

issatchieu hat gesagt…

Those shoes are fabulous!!!
LOVE <3

xoxo frm singapore,
issatchieu.blogspot.com

Dainté hat gesagt…

cute outfit !
amazing post, and really great blog :)
What do you think, of following each other ?
xoxo
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

DailyGlamour hat gesagt…

Great style !
kisses

Follow this blog with

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...