Montag

A touch of Green

On Saturday me and my girls decided to hit the clubs. I wanted to incorporate some colour into my makeup without going full out - something easy breezy.
I went for a summery bronzed green look. 





On my eyes: 
I started off by patting Mac's Amber Lights on my crease, up to my brow bone, my inner lid and below my lower lash line.
To give my eyes more depth, I applied Mac's Sumptuous Olive to my crease and Mac's Humid to my lid.  
I wanted to give my eyes a soft cat eye effect, so I used Mac's Bottle Green on a small angled brush to line my upper and lower lash line, winging it out on the outer corner. Afterwards, I lined my waterline with Chromographic Pencil in NC15, to let my eyes appear bigger and more awake.
I then attempted to perfect my eyebrows by using Maybelline's Define-A-Brow and afterwards brushing through them with some clear brow gel.
As you can tell from the picture above, I clearly failed! 
To finish up my eyes I applied a coat of my favourite mascara, Covergirl Lashblast.

On my face: 
I applied Mac's Studio Finish concealer, to cover up my dark under eye circles and on any imperfections I have. To set everything I used Mac's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural.
Afterwards, I contoured my face with Nars Laguna Bronzer and brushed Mac's Warmth Of Coral (from their Semi Precious collection) on the apples of my cheeks. 

On my lips: 
I simply lined my lips with Mac's Lip Pencil in Dervish and dabbed on some of Estée Lauder Pure Gloss in the colour 02 (it has been discontinued, the closest colour they sell now is Tempting Tearose) on the center of my lips.

C ' e s t  C a ! 



We had such a blast! I'm seriously starting to feel this whole party girl vibe all over again! 
GREAT!
What did you girls do last weekend? 

x
Ela

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

really pretty..love the blog..im following i havent started mine yet but i hope u follow and like it :)!

Ela hat gesagt…

thank you so much!
I just checked your blog. It looks really nice. I can't wait for you to start blogging. :)

x

Selina hat gesagt…

Very pretty! I love the metallic looks! Check out my blog!

♥DiamondSelina
ienvybarby.com

Follow this blog with

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...