is probably less than you would expect!
Yes! I prefer traveling on the light side.
Never the less, no matter how well thought-out my intention is or how hard I try, I always seem to fail miserably.
So inside my tiny makeup bag is:
- Mac's Studio finish Concealer
- Essence's golden pencil from a former collection
- Mac's Technakohl Eyeliner in Graphblack
- Sigma's Short Shader Brush
- Covergirl Lashblast
- The perfume I'm testing right now
- My melted Illamasqua Cream Blusher in the colour Rude
- Maybelline's DEFINE-A-BROW
- Maybelline's Great Lash
- Sigma's Tapered Highlighting Brush
- A Kabuki Brush
- Mac's MSF natural
- Mac's Mineralize Blush in Warmth of Coral (from the Semi Precious Colour Collection)
What do you like to take with you when you are going on a short holiday?
PS: Tomorrow I will be posting a very easy pictorial with the things I brought.
So be on the look out for that!