Mittwoch

23072011 Day to Night




On saturday I had enough time to "rush" my bf out of bed and into taking a few snaps before I had to run to a quick casting. 
Notice how the quality of those snaps is a tiny bit better compared to my last pre-casting-outfit-post?
I'm slowly but surly getting there. 
*mental high five* 

 Afterwards, my friends and I had plans to go for some cocktails. I decided to keep the outfit and simply add some black eyeliner and the sultry perfume I'm testing right now!

Chocker Necklace - H&M / Washed out black Blouse - Zara / Jeans - Acne / Heels - Kurt Geiger

I've been really into chocker necklaces lately. I feel like it ads a touch of rough glamour to an outfit.
Just like that! 
*imagine me doing a sassy snap* 


H A P P Y  W E D N E S D A Y
I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

x
Ela

3 Kommentare:

Gorgeous Glam hat gesagt…

You look gorgeous dear! Hope the casting went well! xo

shadeolayioye hat gesagt…

Nice outfit :) you are so Tall ! I'm only 1,65 cm and I'M Kinda jealous!!

XOXO hat gesagt…

I really like your look. Perfect combination for day and night. It is compatible for coffee time, and for disco time.

Like it!

http://xoxo-cosmetics.blogspot.com/

Follow this blog with

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...