Samstag

Peek @ Theyskens' Theory Resort 2012

Once again, I spent a couple of hours browsing around on style.com
Obsessive? Compulsive? - For sure!
This time the belgian designer Olivier Theysken for the label Theory unleashed my crazy! It kind of feels like a tune that got stuck in my head and I can't do anything but sing it over and over and over again, which is exactly why I have to show you my favourite outfits.




this collection is a must-watch! so you must click ==>here<==
laid back - tough - delicate - cool - effortless

I love how edgy over all every piece looks without the obvious roughness. As opposed to using crass and harsh looking materials he used rather feminine, light weight and even delicate materials. The toughness consists (more or less) of all the cunning details (sharp angles, acid wash) and quirky tailoring. Olivier Theysken says: "The goal of the cutaways and collar slits was, to give jackets the ease of a cardigan without losing a shred of their edgy elegance.

I am definitely not a fan of prints, they just don't look right on me. Tribal prints are just an overkill on me and floral prints make me feel like a grown up women that wishes to be a flower girl all over again. -It's just not entirely my thing. BUT the way he incorporates edge and delicate prints (which were inspired by the painter James Ensor) into one outfit is genius and makes me rethink my opinion! 

Well done, Monsieur! 
Bravo!

I could totally wear nothing but this collection! 
I'm in love!


What do you think?

x
Ela

5 Kommentare:

*sunday* hat gesagt…

looks great!

stateofsunday.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Lovely!!I follow you!
If you want, visit my blog
www.thegiuliasbag.com
Follow me back? I will be happy!! :D

Martina hat gesagt…

love!!!

Josephine hat gesagt…

OMG you take stunning pictures! I love your blog. Definitely following. MAybe you wanna follow mine?

xoxo

citnb.blogspot.com

Ayu Adiras hat gesagt…

wow that vegas volt looks so good!!

Follow this blog with

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...