Donnerstag

Peek @ 3.2 Phillip Lim Resort 2012

A new obsession has hit me! 

POW  

Many of you have probably already been browsing around on this website, but if you haven't, here you go!
So, today I was looking at some more pictures from the SS12 fashion shows and I completely fell in love with Phillip Lim

Here are my favourite outfits!

--->click<--- for the complete collection

The colour scheme is quite cold (considering that this is a SS collection) with some hints of colour. 
I have to agree with style.com that those "hints" remind me of the flowers
 hot poppy 
and marigold.


I feel like it's a different way of incorporating florals to your wardrobe without the obvious print. 
LOVE IT!

I guess you see why I had to dedicate a post to his fashion show?!
;)

Have you ever browsed around on style.com
if so, what's your favourite rubric? 

x
Ela

2 Kommentare:

Makeup and Mutts hat gesagt…

The poppy is gorgeous!!

Ela hat gesagt…

I totally agree! :)

Follow this blog with

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...